Project: My Life, My Plan Booklet (check for completion)
- Physical Activity (Presentation and Play the game)
- Task: Create an physical activity/game we can all do as a class. We will play the game you come up with. Keep it low to moderate impact level but extendable to higher activity level. (IE: let's say during class in the game we walk, but can be extended to run)
- Keep in mind space needed and time. You need to aim for doing the activity in the classroom (or hallway - watch out for noise or tennis court). The entire activity with instructions on how to play needs to be 30-40mins long.
- You need to be able to explain why this activity meets the physical active recommendation
- Make sure the rules are easy to understand, use diagrams if needed
- TO BE HANDED IN: A typed up document with
- (1) Activity Description
- (2) Target audience
- (3) Material needed
- (4) Min/Max time and space needed
- (5) Game Rules or How to play the game with extension options
- (6) How to win/lose/end game
- (7) How this meet the physical active recommendation for the targeted audience.
- Mental Health (Skit Presentation)
- Nutrition (TBD)